Why Choose Our Office for Invisalign
- Invisalign Exclusively – Invisalign is all we do!
- Skilled and Experienced – practicing in San Leandro for over 38 years
- Elite Invisalign Provider – we do more Invisalign than any other office in the area
- Genuine Invisalign – we do not use any of the imitation knock-off products. This means:
- Faster results with shorter treatment time
- Better smiles with genuine Invisalign materials and computer software
- Invisalign retainers included at no cost
- No added costs or surprises – our fee covers the entire treatment including any extra trays if they are needed
- 5-Star Patients Reviews – read what our patients say about us on Yelp
- Accelerated Invisalign - no extra cost; may cut treatment time in half
- Free Tooth Whitening is included
- Open Every Saturday
- Payment Plans - as low as $123 per month
- Free Consultations and No Obligation Second Opinions - ask us even if you have been told "Invisalign won't work for you."
- Most Dental Insurance Plans Accepted - many insurance plans can cover some or even all of fee for Invisalign
The smile you have always wanted is only a few short months away!
Call us at 510-394-2570 to schedule a free consolation.
Find out what Invisalign can do for you!
Award Winning Invisalign in San Leandro, CA
Invisalign slowly moves teeth
Sometimes Invisalign Changes More than Just Smiles
How Invisalign Works
The Bay Area Award Winning Invisalign Team
Invisalign Elite Providers
Invisalign uses the latest computer technology and modern space age materials to gently, invisibly and comfortably move your teeth. Great results with Invisalign are usually faster and less expensive than conventional metal braces. And Invisalign is certainly way more comfortable than metal braces. You can eat whatever you wish and easily clean your teeth.
Your smile is one of the first things other people notice about you.
But if you are unhappy with your smile, we have some very good news for you! In our office, your great new smile is only a few months away.
The bottom line is that in our office Invisalign really works! You can click here to see some typical examples of our before and after photographs. You can also click here to see some of our successful “impossible” cases where the people were told “Invisalign won’t work for you,” by other dentists.
We are Invisalign Elite Preferred Providers. This means we do more Invisalign than anyone else in the area. We do more than 99% of all the dentists in the entire country. Because we are so experienced, we usually can complete treatment more quickly than less skilled dentists and we have been able to keep our fees lower than almost any other office.
Interested? Call us now at 510-394-2570 to arrange a free consultation. Find out how soon you can start feeling great about your sensational new smile!
We have a whole page dedicated to answering Frequently Asked Questions about Invisalign. However, here are the answers to some of the questions people ask us most often:
How much does Invisalign cost?
Sometimes we can straighten teeth with other types Clear Braces besides Invisalign. If we can, fees are much less, ranging from $900 to $1700. If we need to use Invisalign, our fees range from $1950 to a maximum of $4950. In our office, no Invisalign case costs more than $4950. These fees includes all records, any necessary digital x-rays and (very important!) retainers!
What is "Accelerated Invisalign?"
Accelerated Invisalign is a new technique that can sometimes cut treatment time in half. Click here for our FAQ's about Accelerated Invisalign.
How long does Invisalign take?
Some simple cases can be completed in 3 to 4 months. Other “impossible cases” (we very successfully treat many impossible cases!) can take as long as 12 to 18 months. Some rare, really complicated cases can take as long as two years.
Do I need to have teeth extracted to do Invisalign?
No! These days, with modern orthodontics, very few people ever need to have any teeth extracted to correct their smiles.
Can Invisalign completely replace metal braces?
Not yet. But we are progressing rapidly and within a few more years this will probably happen. Right now, metal braces are a better option for people who need extensive bite changes or jaw surgery.
Are you ready to hear more about your new smile? Call us at 510-394-2570 to schedule a free consultation appointment. Or you can click here to request an appointment on-line.
Your great new smile is only a few months away!
Request an Appointment: