The best denture is one that is comfortable, esthetic, affordable and allows you to chew most foods efficiently.
“Kudos to Bruce! Just got new dentures and I’m very happy with my experience. He is an artist of his trade, he offered chair-side manner with lots of humor and honestly the best at what he does. He is a sommelier of dentures!!”
This is what Dr. Stephenson strives to achieve with every denture he makes.
Dr. Stephenson makes all of the different kinds of dentures. (You can click on the links below for more information on each topic)
- Full or complete dentures replace all the teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
- Partial dentures (also called removable bridges) replace only the missing teeth and are secured by the remaining teeth.
- Implant-supported full or partial dentures use dental implants to stabilize the dentures for more retention and comfort for people who have lost gum and bone support in the jaws.
- Flexible partial dentures that do not contain metal and flex slightly for added comfort
- Immediate dentures that are placed at the same time the teeth are extracted so there is no time when a person cannot smile or chew
Dr. Bruce Stephenson has been a dentist in San Leandro since 1977. He retired from full-time practice in 2013 and now limits his practice to Invisalign invisible braces and dentures. Dr. Stephenson has made dentures for hundreds of satisfied patients. For many years, other dentists in the area have referred “tough denture cases” to Dr. Stephenson. He now teaches other dentists how to make dentures. Dr. Stephenson has been awarded the Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and has lectured at the annual meetings of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. He is a member of the California Dental Associations, the Southern Alameda Dental Society and is a Life Member of the American Dental Association.