About Dr. Bruce Stephenson
Trust your smile with the #1 Elite Provider
in San Leandro
Bruce Stephenson, DDS, FAGD, has been a practicing general dentist in San Leandro for over 35 years. Over the last few years, he has concentrated his practice on Invisalign, clear braces and related cosmetic dentistry. He now limits his practice exclusively to cosmetic orthodontics such as Invisalign, other types of clear aligners and related cosmetic bonding. He is both an Invisalign Preferred Provider and an Invisalign Premier Provider and has completed hundreds of cosmetic orthodontic cases for both teenagers and adults.
Dr. Stephenson is Southern California native, but has lived in the Bay Area since 1969. He graduated from UC Berkeley and UCSF Dental School.
He and his wife are both devoted “animal people” and share their Oakland home with two rescue dogs, Molly and Teddy.
Professional Accreditations and Honors
Member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Southern Alameda County Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Invisalign Premier Elite Provider
- In 2011, from all the dentists in the United States, Dr. Bruce Stephenson was presented with a surprise award at the Invisalign Summit Meeting in Las Vegas. (And boy, was he surprised!)
- Dr. Stephenson has been recognized by the California State Senate for “Excellence in quality, patient experience and an excellent practice and working environment.”
Dr. Stephenson has published numerous articles on dentistry and on Invisalign and cosmetic bonding. He has also lectured to other dentists across the country including speaking at the annual meetings of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association.
Why Choose Dr. Stephenson over other Orthodontists
- 5-Star Yelp & Google Reviews
- Award-Winning Invisalign Elite Provider
- Free Consultation on your Orthodontic options
- Fast Results – A Great Smile in a Few Months
- Easy Payment Plans—Often Less than $200 per month
- Often Covered by Dental Insurance
- Open Early Mornings and Saturdays
- Clean, Modern, Friendly Office